This lens blends versatility with affordability, giving the casual photographer a broader canvas without having to carry a multitude of lenses. Plus, it's weather-resistant to handle damp, inclement conditions. Great wide-angle capability with a standard 3X zoom range.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 21880
- Manufacturer Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd.
- Product Name smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL WR Zoom Lens
- Product Line smc
- Product Series DA
- Brand Name Pentax
- Application/Usage Camera
- Package Contents
- smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL WR Zoom Lens
- Pentax Lens Hood PH-RBA 52mm
- Pentax Lens CAP O-LC52
- Rear Lens Cap B
Pentax Digital SLR Camera
- Weight (Approximate) 8.11 oz
- Diameter 2.7"
- Depth 2.7"
- Lens Type Zoom
- Magnification 0.34x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 52 mm
- Maximum Focal Length 55 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 18 mm
- Maximum Aperture Wide 3.5
- Maximum Aperture Tele 5.6
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.