A ROUGH & TOUGH WATERPROOF PERFORMER
- New fully multi-coated optics
- Phase correction
- Protective lens coating
- Nitrogen purged
- Unique hydrophobic coating
- Aspherical lens elements
- Magnesium alloy construction
The S-series consists ofboth roof and porro prism models with objective lenses > 40mm so personal preferences are immediately defined. In addition to the newly developed light transmission coatings, waterproof porrro prism models also boast the hydrophobic coating, thereby allowing for contrast-rich, bright viewing under rough outdoor conditions.
This binocular was created for heavy duty applications. The rubber armoured waterproof and nitrogen-purged body withstands weather, dust or rough impact. Add high imaging capability and you have a binocular that will accompany you to the extremes, on land or on water! Includes a powerful 20 x 60 for long-range or astronomy observations.
- Product Type Binocular
- Manufacturer Part Number 65874
- Manufacturer Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd.
- Product Name S 20x60mm Binocular
- Product Series S
- Brand Name Pentax
- Weight (Approximate) 3.09 lb
- Height 3.3"
- Width 7.7"
- Depth 8.8"
- Protection Type Water Proof
- Objective Diameter 60 mm
- Prism Type BaK4
- Maximum Magnification 20x
- Prism Design Porro
- Maximum Field of View @ 1000 m 124.67 ft
|Brand||PENTAX - RICOH IMAGING|
|Manufacturer||PENTAX - RICOH IMAGING|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.