The Pentax smc P-FA 35mm f/2 AL wide-angle lens weighs a mere 6.9 ounces. Despite its compact size, it incorporates a high-quality aspherical lens element to effectively compensate for spherical aberrations and is treated with Pentax's acclaimed smc coating to maximize light transmission and produce sharp, high-contrast images.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 22190
- Manufacturer Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd.
- Product Name smc P-FA 35mm F2.0 AL Wide Angle Lens
- Product Line smc
- Product Series P-FA
- Brand Name Pentax
- Application/Usage Camera
- Package Contents
- smc P-FA 35mm F2.0 AL Wide Angle Lens
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
Pentax 35mm SLR Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 6.90 oz
- Diameter 2.5"
- Depth 1.8"
- Lens Type Wide Angle
- Magnification 0.17x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 49 mm
- Fixed Focal Length 35 mm
- Maximum Aperture Fixed 2
|Brand||PENTAX Imaging Company|
|Manufacturer||PENTAX Imaging Company|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.