The Pentax DA * 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) telephoto zoom lens is designed for exclusive use with Pentax digital SLR cameras, delivering the highest level of ultimate optical image quality. With spherical elements, special optical-glass elements and original lens coatings, this lens is superior in terms of contrast, clarity and edge-to-edge sharpness. The 50-135mm features tightly sealed, weather-resistant and dust-resistant construction to enhance durability for use in rain or dusty conditions. A new SDM system has been incorporated for smoother, quieter autofocusing operation using a built-in supersonic motor. It also features the Pentax-original Quick-Shift Focus System for instant switching to manual-focus operation and Pentax-original SP (Super Protect) coating to repel dust, water and grease.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 21660
- Manufacturer Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd.
- Product Name smc DA * 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Product Line smc
- Product Series DA
- Brand Name Pentax
- Application/Usage Camera
- Package Contents
- smc DA * 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap B
- Lens Hood
- Lens Soft Case
Pentax Digital SLR Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 1.51 lb
- Diameter 3"
- Depth 5.4"
- Lens Type Telephoto Zoom
- Magnification 0.17x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 67 mm
- Maximum Focal Length 135 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 50 mm
- Maximum Aperture Wide 2.8
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.