The weather-resistant Pentax HD DA 55-300mm f/4.5-6.3 ED PLM WR RE telephoto zoom lens provides enhanced autofocus (AF) performance and outstanding optical performance in an ultra compact and lightweight package. It provides effective focal lengths between 84.5-460mm when mounted on a Pentax APS-C format digital SLR. Its design enables quiet high-speed AF operation in still-image shooting as well as smooth and quiet AF tracking operation during video recording with minimal noise created by focus and aperture shifts. Additional features: Multi-layer HD (high-definition) coated optics; minimum focusing distance of 37.4 inches (0.95m); fully retractable design; fully-weather-sealed.
- HD coating to optimize light transmittance and minimize reflection Quick-Shift Focus System to instantly change the AF mode to MF by twisting the focus ring
- Rear focus system and PLM (pulse motor), direct drive lead screw system for quite zoom a High-speed AF. Compact telephoto zoom lens thanks to its collapsible structure
- Short minimum focusing distance of 0.95m. PENTAX's first K-mount with electromagnetic diaphragm control system for a quiet sound operation during movie recording
- SP (Super Protect) Coating applied to the front surface of the lens to effectively repel water and grease Rounded diaphragm to produce a beautiful bokeh
- Weather-resistant construction ED lens elements for brilliant sharpness and saturated colors
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.