With unsurpassed optical clarity and offering a 70 degree field of view for comfortable viewing, PENTAX offers a wide selection of focal lengths with the XW eyepieces. They feature fully multi-coated lenses to increase light transmission and color quality, high-refraction lanthanum glass elements for high-resolution images with minimal aberrations, and JIS Class 4 weatherproof construction for durability. Engineered using advanced computer simulation design technology, this eyepieces also offer an unsurpassed 20mm of eye relief. Designed for use with a wide range of telescopes and PENTAX brand spotting scopes, the XW series eyepieces are a clear choice for ground and astronomical applications. Description70 degree field of view for easier viewingFully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission and color qualityAdvanced computer simulation design technology was used to drastically reduce internal reflections producing brighter, clearer imagesDesigned specifically provide ideal viewing conditions when used with a telescopeHigh-refraction, low-dispersion lanthanum glass elements deliver bright, high-resolution images with minimal aberrations and distortionJIS Class 4 weather proof construction makes these eyepieces more durable SpecificationsEye Relief: 20mmEypiece Ring: Helicoid TypeWeight: 14.0 oz. (395g) What's in the box:Lens CapTube Cap
- Product Type Spotting Scope Eyepiece
- Manufacturer Part Number 70512
- Manufacturer Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd.
- Product Name SMC XW 5 Spotting Scope Eyepiece
- Brand Name Pentax
- Weight (Approximate) 13.93 oz
- Focal Length 5 mm
- Angular Field of View 70 Wide
- Maximum Eye Relief 0.79"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.