Offering a 2X zoom ratio covering the 150mm to 300mm telephoto ranges (equivalent to approximately 90mm to 180mm in the 35mm format), this compact, lightweight zoom lens is ideal for a wide variety of telephoto applications, including portraits and casual snapshots. Consisting of 15 elements in 13 groups, this versatile telephoto zoom lens features ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lens elements to assure true-to-life image reproduction with minimal chromatic aberration. Its IF (Inner Focus) mechanism not only reduces the overall weight, but also improves autofocus speed and weight distribution during shooting. It also features a minimum focusing distance of 2 meters (6.6 feet) with a maximum magnification of 0.18 times. This telephoto zoom lens can also be used with the PENTAX 645 camera in manual-focus operation.
- Pentax SMCP-FA 645 150-300mm f/5.6 ED (IF) Auto Focus Zoom Lens
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.