FULL-SIZE PERFORMER IN A SEMI-COMPACT BODY
- New fully multi-coated optics
- New enhanced light transmission coatings
- Fully waterproof and nitrogen-purged (JIS Class 6)
- Super Reflective Prism coating, including phase correction coating
- Rubber covered body provides protection and grip
- Comfortable eye-relief and close-focus
- Inner focusing
- Twist-up eyecups
The A-series consists of roof and porro prism models with objective lenses < 40mm. Offering impeccable viewing quality through the application of the same advanced coatings, this series is considered the compact, portable and durable smaller brother of the S-series. Users can enjoy a mobility convenience without compromising optical performance.
Thanks to new fully multi coated lenses, phase correction, BaK4 prism, and new enhanced light transmission coating, these binoculars provide crystal sharp images and superb contrast. They have all the quality features found in the entire roof prism range PENTAX has on offer: inner focusing, water and dust proof, nitrogen-purged, fully rubberized body, focus wheel and twist-up eyecups for comfortable handling and easy focusing. Thanks to modern design, compactness and high performance features, they deliver outstanding viewing enjoyment.
- Product Type Binocular
- Manufacturer Part Number 62882
- Manufacturer Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd.
- Product Name A 10x25mm Binocular
- Product Series A
- Brand Name Pentax
- Weight (Approximate) 10.58 oz
- Height 1.6"
- Width 4.1"
- Depth 4.3"
- Protection Type Water Proof
- Objective Diameter 25 mm
- Prism Type BaK4
- Maximum Magnification 10x
- Prism Design Roof
- Maximum Field of View @ 1000 yd 262.50 ft
- Maximum Field of View @ 1000 m 285.43 ft
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.