The new AF360FGZ II is designed with the active photographer in mind and feature significant upgrades like the PENTAX original weather sealing (AW) technology and a new constant light source, making it as robust and versatile as the PENTAX weather-sealed DSLRs and lenses that it will accompany. With a guide number of 118 at ISO 100/ft (36 at ISO 100/m) the Pentax AF360FGZ II flashe provides a variety of advanced flash applications, including P-TTL auto flash, high-speed synchronization and wireless P-TTL auto flash. Additionally The Pentax AF360FGZ II features a LED light to act as a constant light source for video and long exposure photography, while quick recycle times of two-and-a-half seconds on the AF360FGZ II ensures that a shot is never missed.
- Constant light source for video or long exposure still photography.
- Flash exposure compensation through a simple control dial
- High Guide number for increased range and versatile flash performance
- High speed on camera and high speed wireless flash is available in P-TTL modes
- LCD display shows the effective range of the flash
- P-TTL mode with pre-flash allows for more accurate strobe photography
- Weather resistant All Weather (AW) construction pairs perfectly with PENTAX WRDSLR cameras.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.