- New fully multi-coated optics
- Durable aluminum die cast body
- High Quality BaK4 prism to enhance light transmission and resolution
- Fully rubber armoured body
- Large central focus wheel
- For spectacle wearers: soft rubber eyecups that can easily be folded back
- Click-stop diopter adjustment
The S-series consists ofboth roof and porro prism models with objective lenses > 40mm so personal preferences are immediately defined. In addition to the newly developed light transmission coatings, waterproof porrro prism models also boast the hydrophobic coating, thereby allowing for contrast-rich, bright viewing under rough outdoor conditions.
This range offers many of the features of more expensive binoculars, with the added benefit of exceptional value. Ruggedly styled with a full-rubber housing, including the extra large central focusing wheel. They feature exceptional optical performance including high quality BaK4 prisms.
- Product Type Binocular
- Manufacturer Part Number 65902
- Manufacturer Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd.
- Product Name S 8x40mm Binocular
- Product Series S
- Brand Name Pentax
- Weight (Approximate) 1.70 lb
- Height 2.2"
- Width 7.4"
- Depth 5.2"
- Objective Diameter 40 mm
- Prism Type BaK4
- Maximum Magnification 8x
- Prism Design Porro
- Maximum Field of View @ 1000 yd 430.50 ft
- Maximum Field of View @ 1000 m 469.16 ft
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.