LIGHT AND COMPACT WITH OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE
- New fully multi-coated optics
- Inverted porro prism design
- Aspherical eyepiece lens elements
- Dual-axis, single body design with synchronised IPD adjustment
- Protective rubber housing
- Pull-up eyecups
- Light weight and compact
These compact, inverted porro-prism models feature a durable dual-axis, single body design with synchronized IPD adjustment and full multi-coating for better light transmission. Aspherical lens elements give you edge-to-edge sharpness. They are a perfect "utility" companion for a multitude of applications.
Easily recognised by the dual-axis and classic inverted porro prism design, even our entry model has all the features of a starperformer: aspherical lens elements for edge-to-edge sharpness, multicoated lenses for great light transmission. Whether you use it for indoor or outdoor events, you will be pleasantly surprised by the clarity and sharpness of the image ... and surprisingly affordable too.
- Product Type Binocular
- Manufacturer Part Number 61805
- Manufacturer Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd.
- Product Name UP 10x21mm Binocular
- Product Line UP
- Product Series U
- Brand Name Pentax
- Weight (Approximate) 7.41 oz
- Height 1.9"
- Width 4.3"
- Depth 3.3"
- Objective Diameter 21 mm
- Prism Type BK7
- Maximum Magnification 10x
- Prism Design Porro
- Maximum Field of View @ 1000 m 285.43 ft
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.