This conveniently sized PDMT29 Digital Multimeter by Pyle is perfect for measuring DC and AC voltage, DC current, resistance, transistor measurement, testing diodes and continuity. This ergonomically designed multimeter features an integrated tilt stand and durable curved rubber sleeve for excellent grip and protection from other gear while stored away. The PDMT29 comes with test leads, a hard rubber case, stand, and manual. Rigid construction makes this ideal for use in the field, laboratory, workshop, or for home and hobby applications. All Pyle products are backed by our 1 year warranty. Full range overload protection. 9v battery powered (not included)
- Product Type Multimeter
- Manufacturer Part Number PDMT29
- Manufacturer Pyle Audio, Inc
- Product Model PDMT29
- Product Name PDMT29 Multimeter
- Brand Name Pyle
- Package Contents
- PDMT29 Multimeter
- Rubber Case
- Weight (Approximate) 12.64 oz
- Height 1.3"
- Width 2.8"
- Depth 5.1"
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.