PyleHome Stereo PC Multimedia Headset/Microphone - Stereo - Mini-phone - Wired - 32 Ohm - 20 Hz - 22 kHz - Over-the-head - Binaural - Ear-cup - 6 ft Cable - Noise Cancelling Microphone
This stereo multimedia headset from Pyle is the perfect accessory for your PC/Mac -- easily video/audio chat, communicate with friends during games, use speech recognition software, and record podcasts. This headset uses noise canceling microphone technology to ensure a high-quality, crystal-clear sound at all times. Quickly adjust the headband and boom arm. The convenient in-line volume control allows you to adjust the volume to your exact specification. Connects using a 6 foot 3.5mm cable that feeds into the headphone and microphone ports on most computers.
- Host Interface Mini-phone
- Product Type Headset
- Manufacturer Part Number PHPMC2
- Manufacturer PyleUSA
- Product Model PHPMC2
- Product Name Stereo PC Multimedia Headset/Microphone
- Brand Name PyleHome
- Earpiece Design Over-the-head
- Earpiece Type Binaural
- Microphone Design Boom
- Form Factor Ear-cup
- Cable Length 6 ft
- Impedance 32 Ohm
- Sound Mode Stereo
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Minimum Frequency Response 20 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 22 kHz
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Black/Silver
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.