Pyle PLMCS32 - 400 W PMPO Indoor Speaker - 2 Pack - Chrome - 250 Hz to 20 kHz - 4 Ohm - Vehicle Mount
PYLE PRO PLMCS32 400-Watt Mounted Motorcycle/ATV/Snowmobile Dual-Handlebar Powered Weatherproof 2.25" Speakers
- Product Type Speaker
- Manufacturer Part Number PLMCS32
- Manufacturer PyleUSA
- Product Model PLMCS32
- Product Name PLMCS32 Speaker
- Brand Name Pyle
- Package Contents
- PLMCS32 Speaker
- Chrome Stainless Mounting Brackets and Accessories
- Weight (Approximate) 1.77 lb
- Color Chrome
- Form Factor Vehicle Mount
- Height 2.5"
- Width 2.5"
- Depth 3.8"
- Speaker Installation Indoor
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- Driver Type 2.25" Neodymium
- Minimum Frequency Response 250 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 20 kHz
- PMPO Output Power 400 W
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.