The Pyle PMP35R Megaphone Bullhorn is compact, powerful and portable. With each iteration of flagship megaphones, we've improved the battery life, power, and ergonomics. Features include voice recording capability with 10 second integrated audio memory that allows you to easily record your voice and repeat the message. Enjoy 30 watts of output power, so the sound will reach up to 800 yards away! Also includes built-in button activated siren alarm function, adjustable volume control, convenient folding hand grip and the durable style is even trusted and used by U.S. Armed forces. Battery powered and requires 4 x 'D' batteries (not included). Works great indoors or outdoors.
- Maximum Battery Run Time 8 Hour
- Product Type Megaphone
- Manufacturer Part Number PMP35R
- Manufacturer Pyle Audio, Inc
- Product Model PMP35R
- Product Name PMP35R Megaphone
- Brand Name PylePro
- Weight (Approximate) 1.15 lb
- Height 6.3"
- Width 6.3"
- Built-in Amplifier Yes
- Amplifier Power Output 30 W
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.