Since their introduction in 2004, the Vista Presentation Books have become enormously popular among commercial artists and businesses looking to add style and functionality to their presentations. Available in three colors, Snow (opaque white, glossy), Mist (translucent, matte) and Onyx (opaque black, matte) and built with unbreakable aluminum hinges, Vista is a great choice for consumers looking to stand out from the crowd with a product that will tolerate a lot of abuse. When you need a portfolio book that really commands attention, Vista is a logical choice. Made of 1/8 inch translucent matte acrylic panels with riveted aluminum hinges, this book is durable and beautiful. Compatible with all major brands of sheet protectors, mounting sheets and adhesive hinge strips. Nylon jackets (sold separately) are also available to protect your portfolio from light, dust and scratches. Expand the portfolio's capacity with standard screwpost extensions (sold separately). Lies flat when open.
- Pina Zangaro Vista, inchA3 inch, 11.7x16.5 inch, Screwpost Presentation Book, Portrait Format, M
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.