NEW Qflash 5d-R -("d" for digital and "R" for Ratio)- is the latest evolution in Quantum's proven Qflash portable flash line. The new 5d-R series used with Quantum's FreeXwire digital radio system, now support wireless control of all dedicated camera-flash functions-Manual, TTL, Auto, Auto-fill and TTL-Ratio-up to 500 ft. away Qflash "Digital" model T5d & X4d are "dedicated" to the latest digital and film camera systems through its own QTTL through-the-lens dedicated exposure control. Parabolic reflectors produce softer, cleaner light. And they quickly interchange for bare bulb, wide angle, diffused, and telephoto reflectors. Qflash "digitals" are smaller and lighter than their predecessors. Flash heads swivel and bounce and lock into position with one button control. In addition to full dedication Qflash operates in Manual, Auto, TTL, and Strobo modes. In automatic mode, Qflash power adjusts in 1/3 steps over wide ranges-- from f/1.4 to f/22 for ISO 100 film- in 25 precision settings. In manual mode Qflash displays 19 power settings from full to 1/64th power, in 1/3 step increments. Multiple flash set-ups are easier because Qflash units communicate and coordinate through control cables, or wirelessly via FREEXWIRE digital transceivers. Do wireless QTTL, A-TTL, D-TTL, E-TTL, auto, and even change settings on remote Qflashes. Model T5d gets its power from Quantum Turbo, Turbo 2x2, or Turbo Compact. and Model X4d gets i
- 150 wattseconds flash power (versus 50 ws typically for shoe mount flashes.)
- 19 precision 1/3 stop Manual settings
- 25 precision 1/3 stop Auto settings
- Automatic and Autofill, over/under exposure values are shown in 1/3 stop increments
- camera as you change it.
- Full dedication - Connect a Qflash 5d to a camera using a Dw series QTTL Adapterand make Qflash a powerful, fully dedicated flash that mimics the features of camera manufacturers' flashes.
- Studio quality parabolic reflector, and available accessory reflectors: Bare Bulb Enhancer, Telephoto, Wide Angle Diffuser, Soft Box and Snoot"
- Wireless Linked Auto with Qflash - Ratios Set up an on-camera Qflash and one or two remote Qflashes with FreeXWires. Control the ratios of the remote Qflashes wirelessly from the panel of the on-camera Qflash. All Qflashes track the f/stopof the
- Wireless TTL with Fill-flash - When teamed with a FreeXWire system, Qflash receives your camera's TTL exposure commands wirelessly. Wireless fill-flash offsets are set on the D and Dw series QTTL adapters, or on the camera.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.