NEW Qflash 5d-R -("d" for digital and "R" for Ratio)- is the latest evolution in Quantum's proven Qflash portable flash line. The new 5d-R series used with Quantum's FreeXwire digital radio system, now support wireless control of all dedicated camera-flash functions-Manual, TTL, Auto, Auto-fill and TTL-Ratio-up to 500 ft. away Qflash "Digital" model T5d & X4d are "dedicated" to the latest digital and film camera systems through its own QTTL through-the-lens dedicated exposure control. Parabolic reflectors produce softer, cleaner light. And they quickly interchange for bare bulb, wide angle, diffused, and telephoto reflectors. Qflash "digitals" are smaller and lighter than their predecessors. Flash heads swivel and bounce and lock into position with one button control. In addition to full dedication Qflash operates in Manual, Auto, TTL, and Strobo modes. In automatic mode, Qflash power adjusts in 1/3 steps over wide ranges-- from f/1.4 to f/22 for ISO 100 film- in 25 precision settings. In manual mode Qflash displays 19 power settings from full to 1/64th power, in 1/3 step increments. Multiple flash set-ups are easier because Qflash units communicate and coordinate through control cables, or wirelessly via FREEXWIRE digital transceivers. Do wireless QTTL, A-TTL, D-TTL, E-TTL, auto, and even change settings on remote Qflashes. Model T5d gets its power from Quantum Turbo, Turbo 2x2, or Turbo Compact. and Model X4d gets i
- 150 wattseconds flash power (versus 50 ws typically for shoe mount flashes.)
- 19 precision 1/3 stop Manual settings
- 25 precision 1/3 stop Auto settings
- Automatic and Autofill, over/under exposure values are shown in 1/3 stop increments
- camera as you change it.
- Full dedication - Connect a Qflash 5d to a camera using a Dw series QTTL Adapterand make Qflash a powerful, fully dedicated flash that mimics the features of camera manufacturers' flashes.
- Studio quality parabolic reflector, and available accessory reflectors: Bare Bulb Enhancer, Telephoto, Wide Angle Diffuser, Soft Box and Snoot"
- Wireless Linked Auto with Qflash - Ratios Set up an on-camera Qflash and one or two remote Qflashes with FreeXWires. Control the ratios of the remote Qflashes wirelessly from the panel of the on-camera Qflash. All Qflashes track the f/stopof the
- Wireless TTL with Fill-flash - When teamed with a FreeXWire system, Qflash receives your camera's TTL exposure commands wirelessly. Wireless fill-flash offsets are set on the D and Dw series QTTL adapters, or on the camera.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.