Features:The Quantum Turbo 3 offers high-voltage ultra-fast recycling for up to 1050 full power flashes.In many situations, when using your flash in automatic/TTL mode and where full power is unnecessary, you can expect several thousand flashes.Turbo 3 works with most shoe- and handle-mounted professional-caliber flashes, and all Quantum Q-flash T-series, including TRIO/ PILOT portable flashes.Secure the new locking flash cables for Nikon, Canon and Qflash TRIO with the locking sockets of the Turbo 3. Or, use any of the non-locking Turbo flash or camera cables to power your equipment.Turbo 3 is Quantums highest-capacity battery.For that BIG assignment or travel where recharging is unavailable, this is the right tool for the job. By using the latest in battery technology. Quantum has made the TURBO 3 remarkable small and light for such a powerhouse. Quantums fuel gauge lights indicate remaining battery capacity or charging status. Never be caught again without sufficient power to capture those important shots.Specifications:Weight: 32ozRecharge Time (Hours): 3
- A Standard charger (100-240 volts) is included with the Turbo 3. Chargers are also available for many other countries, and for your vehicle.
- After long and/or frequent use, the internal battery can be replaced by Quantum Instruments at a nominal cost.
- Electronic circuit breaker prevents damage to flash, camera or battery. Turbo 3 automatically shuts itself off, and cannot be turned on without a cable plugged in, preventing accidental drain of the cells.
- Secure the new locking flash cables for Nikon, Canon and Qflash TRIO with the locking sockets of the Turbo 3.
- The Turbo 3 is supplied with a belt clip, and has fittings for an optional shoulder strap. It can also be conveniently mounted on a light stand or tripod, using the optional Quantum Battery Clamp (QBC).
- To check the Turbo 3 capacity when not connected, depress the "on" button until the "fuel gauge" LED display comes on, read the power level, the gauge will automatically turn off.
- Turbo 3: Unlike other types of batteries, the TURBO 3 uses nickle metal hydride batteries that have no "memory." You can "top off" your Turbo 3 at any time, or give it a quick charge to get a few more shots.
- Using the two outlets on the Turbo 3, you can simultaneously power a digital camera and a flash or two flashes.