Roccat Kave XTD Stereo - Premium Stereo Gaming Headset - Stereo - Mini-phone - Wired - 32 Ohm - 20 Hz - 20 kHz - Over-the-head - Binaural - Circumaural - 8.20 ft Cable - Noise Cancelling, Omni-directional Microphone
HEAR THEM FALL
The Kave XTD Stereo is an example of shaking up industry standards, and setting a new, higher bar in headset technology. ROCCAT's engineers ensured every technical aspect of the Kave XTD Stereo was cutting-edge, from the robust yet comfortable design, to the highest quality sound experience gamers can engage in. Every sound, both loud and subtle, is a crisp, clear aural experience. Ideal for gaming, movies and music, this headset is built for long sessions of wear without ear fatigue. Gaming or otherwise, the Kave XTD Stereo ensure that no sound will be left unheard.
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is real sound."
Dr. Erik J. Dale, ROCCAT Scientist
Rich Stereo Sound
In gaming, the smallest sounds are often the most important. It's crucial to hear everything from the snap of a twig, to a whispered command. If you can't hear them, but your opponent can hear you, your game might as well be over. The Kave XTD Stereo gives you the aural edge with ultra-clear, 50mm neodymium speaker units in each ear cup, ensuring that all sounds big and small, are heard in rich stereo. The speaker units deliver crisp, clear audio with a huge dynamic range, meaning that you hear not only the faintest of sounds but also get ground-shaking low-end sound that puts you right in your favorite games and movies.
Noise-Cancelling Detachable Mic
You're in the heat of battle, attempting to coordinate an attack, but background noise is drowning out your crucial commands. This is a problem with low-quality headsets, but not with the Kave XTD Stereo, which features a noise-cancelling microphone that blocks out unwanted atmospheric distractions. The result? Your teammates hear only what you want them to, so you can focus on the fight. With an easily accessible clip-on in-cable remote with volume control and mute switch, you have full control over audio from the moment you hit the battlefield. Fully rotatable through 360 and detachable, the Kave XTD Stereo's microphone is equally as impressive while watching movies as it is while gaming.
Robust, ultra-light, and with a comfortable ergonomic headband and netted cloth ear cup cushions, this is a headset that is built to last and suitable for hardcore gaming sessions. In spite of its low weight, the Kave XTD Stereo's robust and durable build, makes it perfect for marathon gaming sessions. Styled with a killer ROCCAT motif on the ear cup's side, the Kave XTD Stereo lets everyone know you're a ROCCATEER!
- Host Interface Mini-phone
- Product Type Headset
- Manufacturer Part Number ROC-14-610
- Manufacturer Roccat Studios
- Product Name Kave XTD Stereo - Premium Stereo Gaming Headset
- Product Line Kave XTD
- Brand Name Roccat
- Earpiece Design Over-the-head
- Earpiece Type Binaural
- Driver Size 1.97"
- Microphone Design Boom
- Weight (Approximate) 10.76 oz
- Form Factor Circumaural
- Cable Length 8.20 ft
- Impedance 32 Ohm
- Sound Mode Stereo
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Features Comfortable
- Features Durable
- Features Swivel Mechanism
- Features Lightweight
- Features Flexible
- Minimum Frequency Response 20 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 20 kHz
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.