The only answer for optimum precise performance of your Ricoh equipment - genuine Ricoh supplies. They are formulated specifically to work with Ricoh office machines. Genuine Ricoh supplies ensure outstanding copy clarity and machine reliability in even the most demanding environments. Don t let unauthorized supplies affect the quality of your presentation with blurry images or poor copy quality. Genuine Ricoh supplies assure you of maximum machine efficiency and consistent product yield. Consumable Type: Printer transfer belt. Printing Technology: Laser. Duty Cycle: Up to 90000 pages.
- Product Type Transfer Belt
- Manufacturer Part Number 406067
- Manufacturer Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd.
- Product Model SPC312
- Product Name SP C312 Transfer Belt
- Brand Name Ricoh
- Compatibility Ricoh Aficio Printers:
- SP C311N
- SP C312DN
- SP C320DN
- Print Technology Laser
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.