Ricoh SP 213SFNw Laser Multifunction Printer - Monochrome - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner - 23 ppm Mono Print - 1200 x 600 dpi Print - 22 cpm Mono Copy LCD - 600 dpi Optical Scan - Manual Duplex Print - 151 sheets Input - Fast E
4-in1 Multifunctionality with Standard Wireless Connection
SP 213SFNw take productivity to the next level with a new PCL controller with 80 fonts, improved wireless connectivity with one button Wi-Fi setup, thicker media acceptance up to 34 lb. Bond, and automatic paper jam ejection. With adds improved usability for ID Card Copy, larger control panels with a 4-line LCD screen and illuminated hard keys, plus a higher capacity 35-sheet automatic document feeder. Offers a more eco-conscious design plus higher yield AIO cartridges for lower per-page costs with less maintenance.
- USB Yes
- Copier Type Flatbed
- Copy Color Monochrome
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Fax Color Monochrome
- Product Type Laser Multifunction Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 407592
- Manufacturer Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd.
- Product Model SP 213SFNw
- Product Name SP 213SFNw Laser Multifunction Printer
- Brand Name Ricoh
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size 8.50" x 11.69"
- Media Size 5.50" x 5.50"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size 5.50" x 8.50"
- Media Size A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Size A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Media Size A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"
- Media Size B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"
- Media Size B6 - 4.90" x 6.90"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Handling 1 x Automatic Document Feeder 35 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Input Tray 150 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Bypass Tray 1 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Output Bin 50 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Output Tray 1 Sheet
- Media Type Plain Paper
- Media Type Thin Paper
- Media Type Thick Paper
- Media Type Recycled Paper
- Media Type Bond Paper
- Media Type ID Card
- Standard Input Media Capacity 151 sheets
- Package Contents
- SP 213SFNw Laser Multifunction Printer
- Black Toner Cartridge
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority ENERGY STAR
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 21.80 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 11.5"
- Width 15.8"
- Depth 14.2"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Duplex Printing Manual
- Multifunction Devices Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 23
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 600 DPI
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 600 dpi
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.