Ricoh SP 4510DN LED Printer - Monochrome - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 42 ppm Mono Print - 600 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 150000 pages per month - Automatic Duplex Print - LCD - Ethernet - USB
Printing at up to 40 A4 pages per minute in black-and-white at a resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi the SP 4510DN meets the needs of busy office users. For maximum flexibility the versatile SP 4510DN prints documents direct from iOS or Android devices. Smart Device Print also enables printing of PDF documents, print texts saved on the clipboard, and print JPG or PDF files in other applications.
- USB Yes
- Product Type LED Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 407311
- Manufacturer Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd.
- Product Model SP 4510DN
- Product Name SP 4510DN LED Printer
- Brand Name Ricoh
- Media Size A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Size A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Media Size A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"
- Media Size B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"
- Media Size B6 - 4.90" x 6.90"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size 3.94" x 5.82"
- Media Size 2.37" x 5"
- Media Size 8.50" x 35.43"
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Number of Input Trays Supported 4
- Standard Input Media Capacity 600 sheets
- Maximum Input Media Capacity 1600 sheets
- Maximum Memory 1 GB
- Package Contents
- SP 4510DN LED Printer
- Starter Toner Cartridge
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority ENERGY STAR
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority EPEAT Silver
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 34.17 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 12"
- Width 14.6"
- Depth 15.4"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 533 MHz
- Duty Cycle 150000 pages per month
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 42
- USB Direct Printing Yes
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
- Product Model : SP 4510DN
- System Type : Mac
- Printer Capability : Documents
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.