Ricoh SP C250DN Laser Printer - Color - 2400 x 600 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 21 ppm Mono / 21 ppm Color Print - 251 sheets Standard Input Capacity - Automatic Duplex Print - Ethernet - Wireless LAN - USB - PictBridge
Add color to your workflow with wireless convenience
You can't always predict where your workday will take you. But you can be prepared for anything, anywhere. The RICOH SP C250DN offers high-quality laser printing for small offices and workgroups and helps you get the information you need, when you need it. Concerned about space limitations? The SP C250DN is compact and offers wireless networking, so it can be placed in virtually any workspace - including desktops, retail counters and executive offices. Is your Smartphone or tablet nearby? Simply download the Ricoh Smart Device Print&Scan app to print to the SP C250DN directly from your personal mobile device.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 407519
- Manufacturer Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd.
- Product Model SP C250DN
- Product Name SP C250DN Laser Printer
- Brand Name Ricoh
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"
- Media Size Half-letter - 5.50" x 8.50"
- Media Size A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Size A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Media Size 3.54" x 5.83"
- Media Size Com10 Envelope - 4.80" x 9.50"
- Media Size C5 Envelope - 3.37" x 9"
- Media Size C6 Envelope - 4.50" x 6.37"
- Media Size DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"
- Media Size B5 (JIS) - 7.20" x 10.10"
- Media Size B6 (JIS) - 5" x 7.20"
- Media Size Folio - 8.25" x 13"
- Media Size Foolscap - 8.50" x 13"
- Media Size Kai 16 - 7.60" x 10.50"
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Number of Input Trays Supported 3
- Standard Input Media Capacity 251 sheets
- Maximum Input Media Capacity 751 sheets
- Maximum Memory 128 MB
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority ENERGY STAR
- Ethernet Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 52.50 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 12.6"
- Width 15.7"
- Depth 17.7"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 350 MHz
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 2400 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 21
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm) 21
- Print Color Capability Color
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
- Product Model : SP C250DN
- System Type : PC
- Printer Capability : Documents
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.