Rode microphone accessories are designed and constructed using the same uncompromising standards that the company applies to its mics. From concepts to materials to workmanship, Rode microphone accessories are made to perform. Whether it's a mic bag or case, a shockmount, a windscreen, or any other mic accessory product, Rode makes sure it does the job right, even under the most demanding conditions. When you want the best support for your Rode mic, choose quality Rode microphone accessories!This BoomPole Bag is designed to carry the Rode Boom-Pole (Mini or Standard) with an NTG-1 or NTG-2 mic and an SM3 or SM4 shockmount attached.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number BAGBP
- Manufacturer RODE Microphones
- Product Name Microphone Case
- Brand Name RODE
- Application/Usage Microphone
- Rode Microphones - Boompole, Mini-Boompole, NTG-1, NTG-2
- Rode Microphones Shock Mount - SM3, SM4
- Material Neoprene
- Weight (Approximate) 14.70 lb
- Height 39"
- Width 6"
- Depth 2"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.