The K2's HF-1 capsule is the pinnacle of transducer technology. The sound quality combines modern high-end specifications with the character and subtleties of the legendary 50's mics. Infinitely variable control of the K2's polar patterns provides the freedom and flexibility to excel in any recording situation. The K2 is another example of RODE's commitment to building quality studio microphone to meet the exacting standards demanded by today's professionals.
- Host Interface XLR
- Product Type Microphone
- Manufacturer Part Number K2
- Manufacturer RODE Microphones
- Product Model K2
- Product Name K2 Dual Condenser Valve Microphone
- Brand Name RODE
- Microphone Sensitivity -36 dB
- Microphone Type Hanging
- Package Contents
- K2 Dual Condenser Valve Microphone
- Stand Mount
- Shock Mount
- Rugged Flight Case
- High Quality XLR Lead
- Weight (Approximate) 1.80 lb
- Height 8.2"
- Width 2.2"
- Depth 2.2"
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Minimum Frequency Response 20 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 20 kHz
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.