Rain Design iGo - Sitting Model for iMac (Intel Core Duo & G5) - Up to 23" Monitor - Chrome - Floor-mountable
Sitting model is suitable for use with office chair or sofa . It comes with the highly polished chrome finish and castor wheels for easy mobility. This model is made for the Apple iMac (Intel Core Duo & G5) model. The iGo has a new turnable that allows the iMac to be swiveled 360 degrees for easy access to the ports at the back of the iMac. The new iGo also has 2 coffee cup holders as additional features.
- Product Type Computer Stand
- Manufacturer Part Number 10003
- Manufacturer Rain Design, Inc
- Product Name iGo - Sitting Model for iMac (Intel Core Duo & G5)
- Product Line iGo
- Brand Name Rain Design
- Weight (Approximate) 41.80 lb
- Color Chrome
- Form Factor Floor Stand
- Height 30"
- Features Cup Holder
- Features Speaker Holder
- Features 360 Swivel
- Features Cable Management
- Features Adjustable Keyboard Panel
- Width 29"
- Maximum Screen Size Supported 23"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.