mStand is made of a single solid piece of aluminum that matches Apple's MacBook Pro's sand-blasted and silver-anodized finish. Working on a laptop can strain the eyes, neck, back, and arms. Prolonged strain may lead to health problems or injury. mStand raise the screen to meet eye level for better posture and view. It also raises the screen to the same height as external displays, such as the Apple Cinema Display. The tilt design brings the screen closer and improves airflow around the laptop. The single piece aluminum design provides solid stability and the aluminum panel cools laptop by serving as a heat sink. With an external keyboard and mouse, mStand transforms your laptop into a stable and stylish workstation that you can work comfortably and safely at every day.
- Product Type Notebook Stand
- Manufacturer Part Number 10032
- Manufacturer Rain Design, Inc
- Product Model mStand
- Product Name mStand for Notebooks
- Brand Name Rain Design
- Material Aluminum
- Weight (Approximate) 3 lb
- Color Silver
- Height 6"
- Width 10"
- Depth 9"
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Notebook Type : Account
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.