The new RODE NTG-2 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries. The NTG-2 provides a balanced low impedance output stage and operates either from an internal 1.5 V battery (AA) or 48 V to the P48 standard. A wide bandwidth and controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics, makes the NTG-2 the perfect choice for film, video engineering and voice-over work.
- Host Interface XLR
- Product Type Microphone
- Manufacturer Part Number NTG-2
- Manufacturer RODE Microphones
- Product Model NTG-2
- Product Name NTG-2 Dual Powered Directional Condenser Microphone
- Brand Name RODE
- Microphone Sensitivity -36 dB
- Microphone Type Detachable
- Package Contents
- NTG-2 Dual Powered Directional Condenser Microphone
- ZP2 Zip Pouch
- RM5 Stand Mount
- WSVM Windshield
- Weight (Approximate) 5.17 oz
- Height 10.9"
- Width 0.9"
- Depth 0.9"
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Minimum Frequency Response 20 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 20 kHz
- Limited Warranty 1 Year