The RDE NTK is the multi award-winning Class-A tube microphone that has found a home with tens of thousands of professionals around the world. The heart of the NTK is the Australian designed and manufactured HF-2 capsule. The electronic circuitry complementing this very sensitive transducer includes a hand-selected twin-triode 6922 valve and audiophile grade components and lay-out. The result is an ultra-wide dynamic range, very low noise, and stunning tube warmth. The NTK's rich valve sound is ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments, drum overheads, guitar amps and pianos.
- Host Interface XLR
- Product Type Microphone
- Manufacturer Part Number NTK
- Manufacturer RODE Microphones
- Product Model NTK
- Product Name NTK Dual Condenser Microphone
- Brand Name RODE
- Microphone Sensitivity -38 dB
- Microphone Type Hanging
- Package Contents
- NTK Dual Condenser Microphone
- Stand Mount
- Weight (Approximate) 1.68 lb
- Height 8.2"
- Width 2.2"
- Depth 2.2"
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Minimum Frequency Response 20 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 20 kHz
- Limited Warranty 1 Year