The Reloop Play 24-Bit USB DJ Audio Interface is designed for live performance applications. The interface receives audio from a Mac or Windows computer via a high speed low latency USB 2.0 bus powered mini connection at up to 24-bit 96 kHz resolution using ASIO or Core drivers. It can operate in one of two switchable operation modes: external mixer and controller.In external mixer mode, the audio interface outputs two separate stereo channels via RCA connections on the back of the mixer. This is useful for connecting two channels to a DJ mixer. In controller mode, the interface outputs one channel to an RCA output and the second stereo output to the front panel 1/4" headphone output. This is useful for DJS who play within the computer and need a separate monitor cue output. In both modes, a separate volume control is assigned to the separate outputs. Signal status LED indicator lights provide visual feedback and a built-in Kensington port allows you to secure the audio interface to a desk or DJ booth.
- 2 play modes: External mixer mode (2 separate channels can be routed to an external mixer), controller mode (1x master out is routed to the sound system and headphones can be connected directly to the interface)
- 2 stereo RCA outputs for use with an external DJ mixer
- Burglar-proof: Kensington safety slot
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista/7"
- Hi-gain outputs for powerful club sound
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 with low latency ASIO/CORE audio drivers
- Low latency ASIO/Core Audio drivers and USB bus powered
- Separate volume controllers for channels 1 and 2, master and headphones respectively
- Stereo 1/4'' headphones output for use with software mixer
- Ultra portable 4-channel DJ audio interface with 24 bit resolution
- Volume controls and signal status LEDs for direct, visual monitoring
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.