Personalize and protect your BlackBerry smartphone with BlackBerry Skins. The rubberized exterior provides you with a sure grip, protecting all corners and sides of your smartphone against bumps and scratches. It also helps prevent your smartphone from sliding across your car's dashboard or other slick or angled surfaces. BlackBerry Skins feature easy-access openings audio input and output ports, mini-USB port, programmable convenience keys, stereo jack and camera. Plus, the keyboard and screen remain uncovered, so you can type and place calls as efficiently as ever.
- Product Type Skin
- Manufacturer Part Number HDW-18971-002
- Manufacturer BlackBerry
- Product Name Cell Phone Skin for Blackberry 9530 Storm
- Brand Name BlackBerry
- Application/Usage Cell Phone
- BlackBerry 9530 Storm
- BlackBerry 9500 Storm
- Material Rubber
- Weight (Approximate) 2.10 oz
- Color Dark Blue
- Height 4.5"
- Width 3"
- Depth 1"
- Color Class : Blue/Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.