The Rokinon 10mm Ultra Wide Angle Lens is an excellent addition to any photographers collection. Specifically designed for APS-C cameras it utilizes a Nano Crystal Anti-Reflection Coating System Aspherical Lens Elements and Extra Low Dispersion Glass to provide a high performance frame filling ultra-wide view. The 110-degree angle-of-view with its fast f/2.8 aperture provides the performance required by architectural and landscape photographers to capture dramatic perspectives. Also features 9.5 (24cm) minimum focusing distance for working in tight spaces.
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Manual focus design permits selective control over focus placement.
- Nano Coating System improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images.
- Prime wide-angle lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 16mm, making it ideally suited for indoor, architectural, and landscape subjects.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.