Rokinon's 10mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Angle Lens is the newest addition to its highly regarded assortment of prime, fixed mount, wide angle lenses. Specifically designed for APS-C cameras, it utilizes a Nano Crystal Anti-Reflection Coating System, Aspherical Lens Elements and Extra Low Dispersion Glass to provide a high performance frame filling ultra-wide view equivalent to a 15mm lens on a full frame camera. The 110 degree angle of view with its fast f/2.8 Aperture provides the performance required by architectural and landscape photographers to capture dramatic perspectives while its extreme depth of field and 9.5 (.24m) close focus capability allow commercial photographers and journalists working in tight spaces to get that needed shot. Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) for increased light transmission and reduced internal reflections Fast F2.8 maximum Aperture + close-focusing to 9.5 inches = maximum versatility in all shooting conditions Optimized for excellent optical quality and true ultra-wide 110 degree edge to edge coverage with APS-C sensor digital cameras Utilizes 3 high precision (2 Aspherical + 1 ED) lens elements for superior image quality Inner focusing system (IF) - length doesn't change and front element does not rotate - keeps integrated petal-type lens hood properly oriented Specifications: Brand Name: Rokinon Lens Type: wide-angle Minimum focal length: 10 Maximum focal length: 10 Focus Type: manual-focus Compatible with the d3100 and d7100 nikons, canon t3i, Compatible Mountings Canon EF-S
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Manual focus design permits selective control over focus placement.
- Nano Coating System improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich color-neutral images.
- One extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images.
- Prime wide-angle lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 16mm making it ideally suited for indoor architectural and landscape subjects.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.