The new Rokinon 12mm F2.8 Fisheye Lens for Full Frame Cameras now makes it affordable to realize dramatic 180 Degree views with exceptional optical performance and Full Frame sensor coverage. Photographers can now appreciate high image quality with quiet, silky smooth and complete focusing control. The extreme ultra-wide perspective image created with this lens fills the entire frame which can be especially useful for architecture and landscape work. Produce panoramas, 360 Degree virtual tours or images where distortion, exaggerated perspective, and extreme depth of field are desired. The optical design includes three Extra-Low Dispersion elements and two A spherical elements to control coma and chromatic aberrations while its advanced combination of Nano Coating plus Ultra Multi Coating reduces flare and ghosting to assure high image quality in all lighting conditions. The minimum focus distance is 7.9 and a removable petal-shaped lens hood and soft lens pouch are included. The Canon, Pentax, Sony Alpha and Sony E mount versions have manual aperture control, but the Nikon mount features an AE chip enabling focus confirmation with fine tuning, the exposure to be control from the camera in Auto P/A/S and M modes and provides EXIF data. Features: Full frame sensor coverage with extreme ultra-wide 180 degrees angle of view on full frame cameras Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) + Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) Maximizes Transmission and Reduces Internal Reflections Constructed of 12 glass elements in 8 groups with aperture range of f2.8 - f22 Includes removable petal shaped lens hood, lens caps, lens pouch, instruction manual and 1 year Rokinon warranty Minimum focusing distance of only 7.9 inches Specifications: Compatible Mount: Nikon (FX) Focus Type: manual-focus Item Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 2.9 inches Lens Type: Fisheye Maximum Aperture: f/2.8 Maximum Focal Length: 12 Minimum Focal Length: 12 Shipping Weight: 0.35 pounds Zoom Type: fixed
- Constructed of 12 glass elements in 8 groups with aperture range of f2.8 - f22
- Full frame sensor coverage with extreme ultra-wide 180 degrees angle of view on full frame cameras
- Includes removable petal shaped lens hood lens caps & lens pouch
- Minimum focusing distance of only 7.9 inches
- Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) + Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) Maximizes Transmission and Reduces Internal Reflections
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.