The Rokinon RMC Fisheye Lens has been specifically designed for Sony-E (NEX) mount cameras to deliver a dramatic frame filling fisheye view at an affordable price. Made in Japan, it features 7 layer multicoated glass optics that focuses to 12.0 (0.3m), an aluminum alloy chassis, a built-in petal shaped lens hood and an easy to grip rubber focusing ring. Unlike poor imaging quality, screw-on, 0.42X/0.35X/0.20X etc. converters that attach to the filter threads of an existing lens, this is an affordable prime fixed mount lens that produces a true 162 Degree diagonal fisheye image without any vignetting. Features 167 Degree Diagonal Ultra Wide Angle Fisheye View Sony-E (NEX) Mount with Aluminum Alloy Chassis 4 Elements with 7 Layer RMC Multi-Coating in 4 Groups Easy to Grip Rubber Focusing Ring focuses to 12.0 (0.3m)
- 167 Degree Diagonal Ultra Wide Angle Fisheye View
- 4 Elements with 7 Layer RMC Multi-Coating in 4 Groups
- Easy to Grip Rubber Focusing Ring focuses to 12.0" (0.3m)
- Made in Japan
- Sony-E (NEX) Mount with Aluminum Alloy Chassis
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.