Rokinon 135mm F2.0 ED UMC for Pentax K is a manual focus telephoto lens for full frame sensor sizes. It expresses vibrant color and soft out-focusing area which makes it the best lens to shoot portrait, night scenery, wild-life and journalism photography. Rokinon 135mm F2.0 ED UMC has a low F number of F2.0. You may control the lens precisely when shooting under various exposure environment including relatively dark or too bright situations. This lens features 11 lenses in 7 groups especially including extra low dispersion lens (ED) to offer high resolution throughout the image. Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) is used to optimize the light penetration and minimizes flare and ghost. With such optical construction, it has 0.8m of minimum focal length to film subjects in near distance. Also, the floating type design secures as much light as possible and maximizes the resolution by minimizing spherical aberration and distortion. There are 9 aperture blades designed to be almost as a full circle when aperture is closed which expresses starlike ray clearly and beautifully. The frame of the lens is compact and solid since it is made of high-strength aluminum alloy so you can create trustworthy images. Also, detachable petal-shaped lens hood minimizes flare and ghost by sheltering lens from unnecessary lights.
- Bright F2.0 aperture: F2.0 aperture creates fantastic image with shallow depth and smooth focus gear ring allows precise adjustment.
- Circular aperture with 9 blades: 9 aperture blades create almost a full circle when closed and express ray beautifully as starlight.
- Extra low dispersion lens (ED): The extra low dispersion lens reduces chromatic aberration effectively to produce excellent image quality
- Floating type design: It maximizes the resolution by securing as much light as possible and minimizingspherical aberration and distortion.
- Full Frame
- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC): uses UMC technology to reduce flare and ghost as much as possible and get clear and fresh color image.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.