The NEW Rokinon 16mm Ultra Wide Angle F 2.0 Aspherical Lens is Rokinons newest addition to its assortment of high quality, affordable, prime lenses. The new 16mm lens is designed for cameras with APS C crop frame sensors. Its build and construction are superb The lens is constructed of 13 elements in 11 groups and features 2 aspherical lens elements. All of these lens elements combine to minimize distortion and chromatic aberrations. The lens also features a removable hood and takes a 77mm filter. Your pictures are sure to come out razor sharp and clear, even at the corners The Rokinon 16mm lens features a remarkable 83.1 Degree angle of view on APS C cameras and 67.6 Degree on 4 3 cameras. The lens is available for the following mounts: Canon EOS, Nikon, Sony Alpha, Pentax, Canon M, Sony E Mount, Micro 4 3, Fuji X and Samsung NX. The Nikon mount features a built in AE chip for auto aperture, exposure and metering with your camera.
- Item Package Quantity:
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.