The Rokinon 35mm F1.4 AS UMC Wide Angle Lens for Olympus and Panasonic Micro 4/3 (MFT) Mount Digital Cameras has the 35mm focal length equivalence approximately of a 70mm lens. With its f/1.4 maximum aperture, it is a very fast lens, ideal for portraits, low light and for freezing action as well as for shallow depth-of-field control. Optical construction of 12 elements arranged in 10 groups includes two elements with high refractive index, an aspherical optical element to reduce lateral chromatic aberration, and UMC multi-layer coatings provides high contrast and faithful color reproduction. The design incorporates floating lens elements preserving high image quality even at close distances. The Rokinon 35mm f1.4 is supplied with front and rear lens caps, petal-type lens hood (which is reversible for storage) and a soft lens pouch. Filter size 77mm.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.