Rokinon 24mm T1.5 Cine Lens for Nikon F-Mount - Bundle - with Rokinon 35mm T1.5 Cine Lens, and Rokin
The Rokinon 24mm T1.5 Cine Lens for Nikon F-Mount was developed primarily for film and video applications. The cine version of Rokinon's 24mm lens features industry-standard gearing for the focus and aperture ring and the aperture ring has been "declicked" for smooth iris pulls. The aperture and focus scales have also been relocated to the side of the lens, where it is easier for focus pullers to read them.The Rokinon 24mm cine lens is compatible with full-frame sensors. APS-C sensors with a crop factor of 1.5 - 1.6 will exhibit a 35mm equivalent angle-of-view equal to approximately 38mm. The optical construction is comprised of 13 lenses arranged in 12 groups. Four lenses are low-dispersion glass (ED), plus two aspheric elements. The 24mm features Ultra Multi Coated (UMC) multi-coated lenses for improved light transmission and resistance to ghosting and flares.
- Aspherical lens elements and UMC multi-coating
- Declicked" aperture ring for smooth iris pulls
- Detachable petal shaped lens hood"
- Fast T1.5 wide-angle lens
- Full-frame, 35mm-sized coverage
- Geared focus and aperture rings
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.