The manual focus Rokinon 8mm T3.1 Cine UMC Fish-Eye II lens is available for mirror less mounts. As a lens designed for shooting HD video, it offers features that differentiate it from photo lenses, which, of course, can also serve to shoot HDSLR video. However, a Cine-dedicated lens, like the Rokinon 8mm T3.1, has a click less Aperture ring, which is not only silent but enables smooth transitions between stops and the ability to shoot between those stops. Furthermore, it relates Aperture in T-stops, which stands for Transmission-stops and denotes a more accurate measurement of the light entering through the lens, and provides a more consistent measurement from lens to lens. Additionally, a Cine lens features geared Aperture and focus rings to enable the use of focus pull apparatus such as a follow focus system. Fixed 8mm focal Length with de-clicked T3.1 Aperture Follow focus compatible gears on focus and Aperture rings Same crystal clear optics and construction as the Rokinon 8mm F2.8 Fisheye lenses 11 elements in 8 groups, built specifically for mirror less cameras Minimum focus distance 1 foot Specifications: Brand Name: Rokinon Lens Type: fisheye Minimum focal length: 8 Maximum focal length: 8
- Built-in lens hood also helps to reduce lens flare and surface reflections.
- Fast T3. maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Fisheye lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 12mm making it ideally suited for interior and architectural subjects.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images
- UMC coating improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich color-neutral images