The Rokinon 10mm T/3.1 Cine Manual Focus Wide Angle Lens has been developed primarily for professional cine / movie making purposes. It features a De-clicked Aperture to reduce noise while shooting. This lens is follow-focus compatible to provide a convenient quick and precise method for controlling the focus on your camera. The lens has an 8-bladed aperture and optical construction is comprised of 14 elements divided into 9 optical groups with two aspherical lens element and one ED glass element. Multi-coated glass allows for a high level of light transmission and it minimizes flare and ghosting.
- Fast T3.1 maximum aperture + close-focusing to 9.5 inches = maximum versatility in all shooting conditions
- Inner focusing system (IF) - length doesn't change and front element does not rotate - keeps integrated petal-type lens hood properly oriented
- Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) for increased light transmission and reduced internal reflections
- Optimized for excellent optical quality and true ultra-wide 110 degree edge to edge coverage with APS-C sensor digital cameras
- Utilizes 3 high precision (2 Aspherical + 1 ED) lens elements for superior image quality
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.