The Rokinon 14mm T3.1 Cine Lens for Canon EF-Mount is optimized for film and video applications. The focus and iris rings feature industry-standard gearing, which provide an interface for use with a follow focus. To aid focus pullers, aperture and focus scales are marked on the side of the lens.This 14mm lens produces a 115deg., ultra-wide angle-of-view when used with a full-frame or 35mm camera. Hybrid aspherical lenses render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations and the minimum focus distance is 11.02" from the lens. Some cameras will require that Shutter Lock be disengaged when using this lens.
- "Declicked" aperture ring for smooth iris pulls
- 14 elements in 12 groups with 3 high refractive index elements, 2 ED element, an aspherical hybrid element and a aspherical glass element
- 14mm lens with approximately 115deg. angle-of-view on full-frame cameras
- A built-in petal-type lens hood"
- A minimum focusing distance of 11.02" (28 cm)
- Industry-standard gearing for focus and aperture rings
- Ultra Multi Coated lenses minimize flare and ghosting
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.