Rokinon's Xeen 135mm T2.2 Lens with Nikon F Mount is built specifically for use as a cinema lens. It features an internal focus design so that the lens does not change size while focusing, minimizing breathing. Each lens in the Rokinon Xeen cinema lens set is multi-coated for good contrast, glare prevention, and color matched to a factory standard, allowing you to assemble a set over time with minimal color shift. This 135mm focal length is often chosen for portraits and close-ups. The lens features dual-sided focus scales in feet, with dual-sided iris scales. The 11-bladed iris provides a round aperture for natural looking highlights and Bokeh.
- 11-Blade Iris
- 114mm Front Diameter
- 135mm Lens Covers Full-Frame Sensors
- 200 Degrees Focus Rotation
- 40 Degrees Iris Rotation
- Cinema Gearing for Focus and Iris
- Dual-Side Focus and T-Stop Scales
- Internal Focus Design
- Manual Focus & Iris
- Multi-Coating for Color Consistency
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.