Designed for high end RCA audio distribution the Rolls DA134 is a four-channel distribution amplifier. RCA and 1/8" inputs that can be switched from mono or stereo. The DA134 will distribute a mono signal to eight outputs, or a stereo signal to four stereo outputs. The outputs are designed to drive line level signals. The DA134 is the perfect distribution amp anywhere high quality sound distribution is required.
- Accepts inputs directly from iPad / iPod or laptop
- Can raise the output level to true line level for any output
- DC low end frequency for audiophile frequency response
- Expands the output of a stereo device to multiple outputs
- Front panel volume controls
- Mono or Stereo operation
- Small compact design
- Stereo 4 channel distribution amplifier
- Stereo pass thru: For connection to another DA134
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.