Rolls DB225 Professional Direct Box with Ground Lift Switch for Hum Elimination, Very Heavy All Meta
The Rolls DB225 is a transformer balanced, passive professional direct box. It features a Ground Lift switch for hum elimination and an Attenuator switch for padding the input signal from -20 or -40dB. Padding the input signal provides a way to connect the DB225 to a line level signal, even a speaker level signal and connecting it to a balanced line or Mic input on a mixer. The two 1/4 inch; inputs are paralleled pass-through to also send the input signal to a tuner, pre amp, etc..
- Attenuator switch to select the exact level you want
- Ground lift switch to help eliminate ground loops
- small compact size
- Very heavy all metal chassis
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.