The MA1705 is a single rack space mixer amplifier designed for installation applications. The unit provides a compact & efficient way to mix up to three sources such as AM/FM tuners, CD players, & video players w/up to two microphones. Priority talkover i
- Balanced 70 volt line output
- Bass and Treble controls on Sources Two and Three
- Clip indication
- Dual pre-master level Record Output
- Fault protected power amp
- FR4 Double-sided epoxy circuit board
- Priority ducking on Mic Two and Source One
- Socketed ICs
- Spring-loaded output terminals
- Three stereo Source inputs (mixed to mono)
- Tone controls for each Mic input
- Two Microphone inputs with phantom power
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.