The Rolls MX153 is a one-half rack space, two microphone and three stereo source mixer. The unit provides a compact and efficient way to mix sources such as AM/FM tuners, CD players and video players with dynamic or condenser microphones. Applications include background music and paging for small clubs, churches, schools, restaurants, etc. Each microphone channel has a Level and Tone control.Sources One and Two have Level adjustments and pass through combined Bass and Treble controls. Source Three has a Level adjustment only. The Microphone inputs are balanced XLR jacks, all Source inputs are stereo RCA except for the front 1/8 jack on CH3 for an MP3 player, etc. The main output is stereo RCA. An included 12VDC adapter (Rolls PS27) provides power to the unit. A series of six DIP switches provide important features to the MX153.Two switches apply the 12VDC of phantom power to the individual Microphone Inputs. A second switch sums the program material of Source Three to mono and a third sums the overall output to mono. Another switch provides priority ducking to Source Three input allowing that channel to mute the other source inputs for use with a jukebox. The final switch configures Microphone Input One as a paging input, ducking the other microphone and Sources One and Two.
- Bass and Treble controls on Sources One and Two
- Priority ducking on Mic One and Source Three
- Switchable Mono/Stereo Unbalanced Output
- Three stereo Source inputs
- Tone controls for each Mic input
- Two Microphone inputs with phantom power
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.