The MX28 is a three-channel true stereo line mixer. Each channel has an individual 1/4" input for the right and left sides, and the outputs are individual right and left 1/4" jacks. Each channel has a level and pan (balance) control. The Master Level cont
- Dual Headphone Outputs: Dual Headphone outputs provide flexible monitoring for both engineer and talent
- Master and Headphone Level: Headphone monitor level control separate from adjusts headphone level without effecting main mix level
- Stereo Outputs: Stereo paired 1/4" Phone inputs are featured for sending a stereo signal to recorders, additional mixers or P.A
- Stereo Paired Inputs: The MX28 features three, stereo paired 1/4" phone inputs. These inputs make the MX28 an ideal solution for mixing signals from keyboards or consumer audio devices such as cassette decks, CD players etc
- Volume and Pan Control: There are individual volume and pan controls on each input channel. Pan control adjust left or right stereo placement of audio signal
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.