The MX422 is a four channel, microphone/line mixer with balanced XLR inputs and outputs. The unit is ideal for the broadcast and video markets. It has the same features of other ENG / portable mixers without the extremely high price. Applications include:. DV Field Production. Electronic News Gathering. Location Recording (Dialogue and Music). Digital Recording. Broadcast Remotes. Desktop Mixing for Video Post Production. MX422 Field Mixer Meter Response: The meters are set at the factory for a 0 indication of a 0 dbv output level. Non responding meters is caused by only one thing, not enough level from the output amp. To correct this please verify the following. Start with the channel and master at center positions. Make sure the monitor switch is out. 1. Turn up the trim control to the point where the meters read the level you desire. 2. If this causes too much output from the output jacks, push in the attenuator button near the output jacks. 3. Fine tune the level you want with the channel and master controls. Finally, if the Pro standard of 0 dB is too hot for you, there are trim pots for each meter inside the unit that can be adjusted down to a 0 indication of about -10dBv. Our servo-balanced XLR Inputs. Two transformer-balanced XLR Outputs. # Switchable Output Level ( Line level, or -30 dB pad). 1/4" TRS Stereo Monitor Input and Auxiliary Input. Switchable 48 Volt Phantom Power for each input. Switchable 100 Hz Low Cut filters for each input. # Main and Back-up battery compartments, never lose power. Level and Pan controls for each channel. Built in Limiter with variable Threshold control. 20 Hz Slate tone with Slate Microphone included. Switchable 1 kHz setup Tone. Calibrated VU meters. 1/4" and 3.5mm Headphone/Earphone Outputs with selectable Source Input (Main mix or Monitor input),and Level control. Canvas case included. Rolls PS27 external power supply included. Specifications:. Input Impedance:. Mic: 10K Ohms XLR balanced. Limiter Threshold: -5 dB to off, fully clockwise: No Limiting. Setup Frequency: 1 kHz. Slate Frequency: 20 Hz. Output Attenuator: -30 dB. Self Noise: -57 dB maximum, -90 dB typical. Max Gain: +65 db. S/N Ratio: 115 dB. Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 30 kHz | +0, -3 dB. Low Cut: 100 Hz. Trim Range: 0 to + 38 dB. Max Input: 0 dBV. Current Draw: 45 mA with no Phantom Power or Signal. Phantom Power: +48 VDC. Connectors: 4: Female XLR, 2: Male XLR, 3: 1/4", 1: 1/8" (3.5mm), 1 Center Negative power jack. Power: 12VDC / 200 mA. Size: 9.5" W x 7.25" D x 2.375" H.
- 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5mm) Headphone/Earphone Outputs with selectable Source
- 1/4" TRS Stereo Monitor Input and Auxiliary Input
- 20 Hz Slate tone with Slate Microphone included
- 6 hour battery life (with 2 condenser mics using phantom power and head phones attached, constant use)
- Built in Limiter with variable Threshold control
- Calibrated VU meters
- Four servo-balanced XLR Inputs
- Input (Main mix buss or Monitor input),and Level control
- Level and Pan controls for each channel
- Switchable 1 kHz setup Tone
- Switchable 100 Hz Low Cut filters for each input
- Switchable 48 Volt Phantom Power for each input
- Switchable Output Level ( Line level, or -30 dB pad)
- Two sets of battery compartments, never lose power
- Two transformer-balanced XLR Outputs
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.