The PI9 Phone Patch II from Rolls is a compact unit ideal for applications in broadcasting, conferencing, phone training, or any other time a phone call needs to be recorded or sent over a PA system. Simply connect the PI9 to a standard telephone connection and it will use transformer isolation to direct the signal to a pair of RCA jacks or the 3.5mm mini jack.The transformer isolation keeps the phone line separate from the output signal, meaning the unit won't keep the phone line open unless the internal jumper is moved.
- Compact unit, ideal for professional use
- Connects to any standard telephone jack
- Passive design - no power required
- Stereo RCA and 3.5mm outputs
- Transformer isolated
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.